How do I get an incentive reservation form?

Incentive reservation forms are available from Vermont Solar Partners and Preferred Biomass Installers, or they can be downloaded directly from the RERC website here. The reservation form requires the signature of your selected Reserving Company. All questions on the reservation form must be completed or it will be returned.