For full Small Scale Renewable Energy Incentive Program (SSREIP) policies and procedures, please see the SSREIP Terms, Conditions, and Requirements found here.
vFY2017 SSREIP Advanced Wood Heating System Incentive:
|Base Incentive Calculation
|Maximum Base Incentive
|Thermal Storage Tank Adder Calculation
|Maximum Thermal Storage Tank Adder
|Customer Lifetime Cap (with Adders)
Details on the vFY2017 Custom Advanced Wood Heating System Incentive:
- Available for systems with multiple boilers/furnaces.
- Calculated based on the facility’s size (heated square footage).
- Includes an adder for thermal storage tanks proportional to heating system size.
- Includes woodchip systems (green and dry).
- Woodchip systems must meet an 80% (HHV) efficiency standard and limit total particulate matter emissions to no more than a 0.10 lb/MMBtu output. Pellet systems must continue to meet the current requirements (85% HHV efficiency and PM2.5).
- Applications may be subject to an in-house design review. The Renewable Energy Resource Center will continue to respond with further questions, approval or denial within (10) business days of application receipt.
- This incentive cannot be combined with the flat-rate Advanced Wood Heating System incentive.
Details on the vFY2017 Flat-Rate Advanced Wood Heating System Incentive:
- Has been increased to a flat-rate of $3,000.
- Only availanble for single pellet boiler or pellet furnace systems; systems with multiple units must apply for the Custom Incentive (see above).
- Eliminates the pellet storage adder and the thermal energy efficiency adder.
- All systems must have a minimum of 21 days’ worth of pellet storage.