- Residential Customers
- Installation must be in Windham County
- Customer must be Low or Moderate income earning to be eligible
- Adder is $8,000 for Low Income customers, and $6,000 for moderate income customers
- Advanced Wood Heating Installers must be members of Efficiency Vermont's Efficiency Excellence Network (EEN) Advanced Wood Heating trade group.
Terms & Conditions: Windham County Advanced Wood Heating Terms Conditions and Requirements
Click the button below to find a participating retailer/installer.
Find a Pro
- Customer finds retailer/installer via RERC or Efficiency Vermont
- Retailer/installer applies on customer’s behalf for Windham County adder BEFORE project starts (application linked to the right)
- RERC reviews application
- Customer receives approval & voucher for Windham County adder
- Retailer/installer completes project & submits voucher, invoice, and photos of installed system
- Retailer/installer receives a Windham County adder check from the CEDF (The check will also include the CEDF’s fixed $3,000 incentive for a boiler/furnace).